WhatsApp is currently one of the most popular messaging apps in the world. There have many interesting WhatsApp hidden features that you don’t know 100%. If you are WhatsApp lover and instantly using WhatsApp this features for you and it needs to know hacks your daily life routine. You want to know all WhatsApp hidden features 2020 then reading this post till the end for a complete guide. Let’s start,
List of WhatsApp hidden features 2020
- Pin important conversation.
- Mark’s important message.
- How to hide a blue tick and last seen.
- Whatsapp stylish fonts.
- How to read WhatsApp message without a blue tick.
- Whatsapp fingerprint lock.
- How to unblock on WhatsApp.
1. Pin important conversations
On WhatsApp, you can now pin your favorite user’s chats at the top. WhatsApp has released its new PIN chat feature for all Android users. With this, users can keep the chat of their choice at the top by pinning it. Under this feature, you can now pin chats with three favorite users in your chat tab. you will not have to scroll through the entire chats to find the chat of your favorite contact. In this, chat can be pinned to three essential contacts. Now you have a question that how to Pin Chat After using this feature? let’s do,
- To pin any contact, you have to tap and hold on the chat.
- After this, select the pin icon which appears at the top.
- After this, if you want to pin a chat, you can disable the pin button by tap and hold on that chat.
2. Mark’s important message
It happens to the best of us that we forget to reply to a message after reading it. Or maybe sometimes, we need a bit more time to respond to a message. Fortunately for us, there exists a way you can use to unread the read messages in order to respond to them later. Now you have a question that How to Mark’s important massage After using this feature? let’s do,
- To Mark’s any important message, you have to tap and hold on the chat.
- After this, click the 3dots which appears at the top.
- After this, click the (Mark as unread) option.
3. How to hide blue tick and last seen
Hide last seen.
- First of all, open the WhatsApp and click on the 3dots, after this click on the setting menu.
- After this click on the privacy and click on the last seen, then click on the Nobody.
Hide the blue tick.
- First of all, click on the 3dots, then click on the setting menu, then click on the account.
- After this click on the privacy and then turn off the (Read receipts) option.
RELATED: How to backup WhatsApp delete message photos and videos?
4. WhatsApp stylish fonts
This feature is part of the list of best WhatsApp hidden features 2020. It is more important to know for using make the best format document by WhatsApp. To write a stylish font. then follow the steps given below.
1st is Bold- to write the bold text you have to type * (star) at the beginning of the text and * (start) at the end of the text.
Example – *hello* hello
2st is Italic – To write the italic text you have to type _(underscore) at the beginning of the text and _(underscore) type at the end of the text.
Example – _hello_ hello
3rd is Strike Out – To write the strikeout text you have to type (~) Mark at the beginning of the text and (~) type at the end of the text.
Example – ~I love you~
l love you
5. How to read WhatsApp message without blue tick
This Feature is one of the best WhatsApp hidden features in 2020. You can read WhatsApp’s message very easy way without a blue tick.
- First of all scroll down the notification bar, then turn off the airplane mode.
- After this opens the WhatsApp and reads the message, after reading the message turn on the airplane mode.
- By doing this you can read WhatsApp message without a blue tick.
6. WhatsApp Fingerprint Lock
First of all, you have to update your WhatsApp because this feature has been given in the new update version. If you have not yet updated your WhatsApp, first of all, go to Play Store and update it. then follow the steps given below.
- first of all, open the WhatsApp on your mobile, After this, click the 3dots option which appears at the front of you.
- Then, you have to click on the account.
- After this, you have to click on privacy, and after clicking on privacy you will see the fingerprint option below, click on it. After this, you can easily apply fingerprint Lock on WhatsApp.
7. How to unblock on WhatsApp?
Many times your friend blocks you on WhatsApp for some reason, after which you get very upset because you do not get any updates of friends. But you can unblock yourself on WhatsApp of your friend. Its method is quite easy, you can do this work in a few minutes, even without any help, let’s know.
Step 1. First of all, open the WhatsApp and click on the 3dots, then click on the settings and click on the account. After this, click on delete my account.
Step 2. After this, you will be asked your WhatsApp number, then enter the number and delete your WhatsApp account. After deleting the account, WhatsApp also has to be uninstalled from your mobile.
Step 3. After this, you have to reboot or restart the mobile, then go to play store and install WhatsApp again. Now enter your mobile number and create a WhatsApp account again.
Step 4. When your account is created, you will be unblocked by your friends Whatsapp. And all the WhatsApp contacts are in your mobile, they will all come back to your friend list, how to unblock yourself from WhatsApp, now you must have known this.
NOTE. I hope you enjoy reading the Whatsapp Hidden Features 2020. If you have any questions related to this post, then you can ask in the comment below. And if you have found this post helpful, then you can also share this post with your friends on social media.