Hello, friends today I’m going to tell you about what is Jio Meet app and how to use it. Friends, as you know, Jio has launched the Jio Meet app to do video conferencing on its behalf. But do you know how does work Jio Meet app, and how to use it? If not, then read this post till the end.
What is Jio Meet App?
Jio Meet is a free video-conferencing app pioneered by Reliance Jio, India’s largest telecom company. The name of this app is JioMeet and it has been kept completely free to use for all users.
While you have to pay money to use other video conferencing apps such as Zoom services, JioMeet is completely free to use.
Also read: What is Google Meet App and how does it work?
Features of this app
- With the help of this app, you can do a meeting with 100 users simultaneously.
- With the app of this app, you can do unlimited HD video and audio meetings.
- There is no limit on meeting time here, you can hold a meeting for 24 hours without stopping.
- For security, every meeting is password-protected, along with that the company said that every meeting is encrypted.
- Multi-device support is also provided to you in Jio Meet. Goes with the help of which you can log in from up to 5 devices.
How to use Jio Meet App?
Step1. This app is very easy to use. To use this app, you have to follow the methods giving below.
Step2. First, you have to download this app from the Google play store.
Step3. After this, you have to log in to this app with your Facebook Id or you can log in to this app by any google account.
Step4. After this, you can use this app very easy way and absolutely free.
If you have any questions related to this post, then comment below. And share this post on all social media.