Many people use Google Photos to save their old photos. Many people save every photo in Google Photos. Is your Google Photos folder not secure? So you want to keep your Google Photos folder safe. So today I will tell you how you can set a password in your Google photo? If you put a lock in your Google Photos folder, then your folder will be safe. No one will be able to open your folder.
So you want to lock your Google photo and keep it safe. Then today’s article is just for you. So read this article carefully and read it till the last. Only then will you be able to understand. Because today I will tell you in full detail step by step. So that you also understand and you can share with your friends too.
How to Lock Google Photos?
To apply the lock, first, you have to note that your phone should have the latest version of Google Photos. Then you can lock.
- After that, you open your Google Photos.
- Now go to the library. Search for utilities here. Then click on Setup Locked Folder.
- After that click on setup locked folder.
- Here you can set a password on the folder. You can also use the lock pattern of your phone.
- In this way, you can very easily put a password inside your Google Photos.