WhatsApp is a very popular platform, people use WhatsApp to stay connected with each other. If you also use WhatsApp. So WhatsApp has brought a new feature, with the help of which you can now make the message disappear for 90 days. Earlier the disappearing feature was given inside WhatsApp. Using that feature you could make 7 days messages disappear, but now WhatsApp has brought a new update so that users can make 90 days messages disappear very easily.
So if you want to know about this feature, then read this article carefully and read till the last. Because today I will tell you about this feature in full detail step by step. So that you can also understand and you can also share with your friends.
Also, Read Use this Cast to TV & Screen Mirroring app and make your phone a bigger screen
Now you will get 90 days to make messages disappear on WhatsApp
Now you can make messages disappear for 90 days inside WhatsApp. So you want to enable this feature. So follow the steps given below.
- First of all, open your WhatsApp.
- Then go to the profile of the contact in which you want to use this feature.
- After that type on disappearing message. You will see the Continue option, type on it.
- Now 24 hours 7 days and 90 days will be visible in front of you. So you can select 90 days if you want.
- And if you want to disable it. So with the same process, you can very easily disable this feature.
Also, Read Instead of this Volume Booster – Loud Speaker & Sound Booster app, use this Raise high volume – Booster app
If you have any questions related to this post, then you can ask in the comment below. And if you have found this post helpful, then you can also share this post with your friends on social media.