You must know about Facebook. Many people use Facebook to stay connected with each other. Many people upload their photos on Facebook. And you want to transfer that photo to Google Photos but you are not able to do it. So you don’t need to take tension. Because today I will tell you such a trick. With the help of this trick, you can transfer Facebook photos to your Google Photos very easily.
So you want to transfer your Facebook photo to Google photo. So read this article carefully and read it till the last. Because today I will tell you to step by step in full detail. So that you also understand and you can share with your friends too.
How to transfer Facebook photo to Google photo.
- First of all, open your Facebook.
- Then you go to the home page and click on Settings.
- Now go to the settings below and click on the option given for setting and privacy.
- After that scroll down and click on your information section.
- Here you will see Transfer a copy of your information tool. Click on it and click on the Next button.
- If you want to transfer all your Facebook photos and videos. In Google Photos, you can select Google Photos.
- After that click on Next. Now send it to your Google Photos account.
- You will also be asked to allow Facebook to be added to your Google Photos.
- Then after confirming, all your data will be transferred to Google Photos.