You all must know about WhatsApp. Many people use WhatsApp to stay connected with each other. In WhatsApp, you talk to someone and you want to put a lock on your WhatsApp, then you can very easily put a fingerprint lock in WhatsApp. There are a lot of people who download the app to lock in WhatsApp, but you don’t need to download the app. This feature has been given to you inside WhatsApp. You can easily apply fingerprint lock in WhatsApp by using this feature.
If you want to install a fingerprint lock inside WhatsApp, then read this article carefully and read it till the last. Because today I will tell you about this feature step by step in full detail so that you can also understand and share it with your friends.
How to set fingerprint lock in WhatsApp
If you want to set fingerprint lock in WhatsApp, then by following this step, you can very easily install fingerprint lock inside WhatsApp. This feature has been given to you inside WhatsApp. So that you can use this feature and keep your WhatsApp secure.
- If you want to set fingerprint lock in WhatsApp, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, open your WhatsApp. Click on 3dot and click on Settings.
- Now you have to click on Account.
- After that, you have to click on the Privacy option.
- Now you will see the fingerprint option at the bottom, click on it and enable fingerprint.
- Now you will see three options immediately, after 1 minute and after 30 minutes.
- you click on Immediately, then as soon as you close WhatsApp, your WhatsApp will have a fingerprint lock. If you click on After 1 minute then after 1 minute your WhatsApp will be locked.
- you click on 30 minutes, then as soon as you close WhatsApp, your WhatsApp will get fingerprint lock after 30 minutes.
If you have any questions related to this post, then you can ask in the comment below. And if you have found this post helpful, then you can also share this post with your friends on social media.