You all must have used it on WhatsApp. Many people use WhatsApp to stay connected with each other. If you also use WhatsApp, then many features have been given inside WhatsApp. But some people do not know about all the features. If you also do not know about all the features, then today I am going to tell you about such a feature, with the help of which you can enable your WhatsApp dark mode.
If you want to dark mode your WhatsApp, then there is no need to download any app for this. This feature is given inside WhatsApp. So if you want to use this feature, then read this article carefully and read it till the last. Because today I will tell you in full detail step by step so that you can use this feature very easily and enable your WhatsApp dark mode.
Also, Read How to put your photo in WhatsApp chat without any app
Enable WhatsApp Dark Mode
If you want to enable WhatsApp dark mode, then you can do it very easily. With the help of this feature, you can dark mode your WhatsApp. This feature is given inside WhatsApp, so by following the steps given below, you can use this feature to dark mode your WhatsApp very easily.
- First of all, open your WhatsApp.
- Then you have to click on 3dot and go to Settings.
- After that, you will see the option of chat, click on it.
- Now you will see the option of Themes at the top, click on it.
- Now you will see three options. At the bottom is the Dark Mode option. By clicking on it, you can very easily dark mode your WhatsApp.
If you have any questions related to this post, then you can ask in the comment below. And if you have found this post helpful, then you can also share this post with your friends on social media.