WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app in the world. WhatsApp constantly coming new features to its users. But one feature that still not come in WhatsApp is the ability to send messages without saving the number. So in this article we are going to tell you how can you send a message on WhatsApp without adding the number.
Whenever you have to send a WhatsApp message to an unknown person, then first you have to save the number. Sometimes it happens that you forget to delete the number. By keeping the number of an unknown person saved, many of your private information remains at risk.
For example, if you have saved a cab driver’s number to send your location, then forget to delete it, then he will be able to see your WhatsApp DP and status until later. In such a situation, I’m going to tell you about best tricks, If you follow this trick then you can message any person without saving the number on WhatsApp.
How can you send a message without adding the number.
- First of all open your phone browser like, chrome, google, etc.
- Now you paste this link in your phone browser ( http://wa.me/phone number )
- In place of phone number, you will need to enter the phone number along with the country code. like, http://wa.me/+919911111111
- After typing the link open it in the browser
- After this a new page will open, where you will see a message button with phone number.
- Tap on this message button, which will open the WhatsApp web version in the browser.
- Now you can message without saving the number.
If you have any questions related to this post, then you can ask in the comment below. And if you have found this post helpful, then you can also share this post with your friends on social media.