Find, ring, lock, and erase any lost Android device
Find My Device helps you locate your lost Android and lock it until you get it back.
- See your phone, tablet, or watch on a map. If the current location isn’t available, you’ll see the last known location.
- Use indoor maps to help you to find your device in airports, malls, or other large buildings
- Navigate to your device with Google Maps by tapping the device location and then the Maps icon
- Play a sound at full volume, even if your device is on silent
- Erase the device or lock it with a custom message and contact number on the lock screen
- See network and battery status
See hardware details
Location: Needed to show your device’s current location on the map
Contacts: Needed to access the email address associated with your Google account
Find My Device is part of Google Play Protect
You can also like this article more helpful to talk to friends.
- Touchcall For India – Free Call & phone call app review…
- Muviz Edge Music Visualizer, Edge Music Lighting. app Review
- Call Recorder – Automatic Call Application.
- Color Call Flash – Call Screen, Color Phone Flash Application.
- The latest trending video is available in this application.
I hope you enjoy reading this post. If you have any questions related to this post, then comment below. And share this post on all social media.