Always on Display Edge Lighting will provide you with information
about your notifications, clock, date, and current weather, with edge lighting and much more right on your screen without having to touch your phone or tablet. Our AOD app is free and contains NO Ads. It was designed to use 0% CPU, and low system resources while keeping your screen on to view all the important details.
- Samsung Galaxy One UI always on display theme
- Battery charging animation
- Choose orientation type
- Calendar view with events, and the ability to add your own notes
- Root (Superuser) compatible with battery saver option
- Edge Lighting with custom colors and styles
- Fingerprint support
- Tasker support
- Samsung S10e, S10, S10, and A9 Pro Notch Support
- Off-screen sketch pad which allows you to take notes, and draw on the go
- Compatible with all screens such as AMOLED, OLED, edge, and notched displays
- Curved edge option for traditional square displays
- View notifications with the badge count
- Glance Display which activates the always-on display when you receive a notification
- Time Rules which lets you set custom start and end time
- Swipe-able notifications swipe left to dismiss, swipe right to hide
- Clickable notification with action buttons
- Many clock watch faces choosing from, such as Digital S9, S10, & Note 9
- View current weather information with minimal display
- adjust screen brightness or alpha
- HD Backgrounds & Wallpaper
- launcher shortcuts such as calendar, flashlight, home button, camera, sketch pad
- AOD is Fully customizable with many settings which allow you to set colors, icons, styles, fonts,
- Automatic rules which preserve battery life using predefined settings
Samsung Galaxy devices;
If you get this message when this app activates over the lock screen Touch input is blocked”, then please go to your device Settings -> Display, and uncheck/disable/toggle off Block accidental touches”. This will allow the app to work as intended and won’t show your bottom navigation bar or give you that warning again; Also WQHD resolution setting is recommended.
If you get the navigation buttons showing on the always-on display then please go to your device’s settings and search for activated and deactivated Mistouch prevention.
You will need to access the Security App Permissions Permissions AMOLED pop-up window permission and Show on the Lock Screen. Always-on display
The app needs phone permission to recognize incoming calls, dismiss the app and show incoming calls.
Modify System Settings
The app needs permission to change the device brightness and set the screen timeout for the app. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me
You can also like this article as more helpful to talk to friends
- Free Border Light LED Color Live Wallpaper for your Phone with Animation Speed
- Call Global Free & Clear & Stable Calling Unlimited Call Credits.
- Free dating application to video chat & meet new people
- It’s worth trying the Nightly Live video streaming application
- Live Streaming Ultimate entertainment bountiful cute boys girls